Friday, September 5, 2014

Blogging





I have decided to start a Blog. I don’t know why anyone would care to read it, but in this hi tech world, it seems like a good way for an old country girl to share her point of view with the masses. I’ll write about things I know something about and some days, I’ll write about things I don’t. Maybe some of you will respond and help me.

There may be days I post a “Celebrity” column, meaning I didn’t have time or couldn’t think of anything to write about and I made one of my staff help me out. And sometimes I really will go to someone who is an authority on the topic at hand. Either way, I hope that this can be another way to communicate with our members. I’d like to hear what you think, try to answer your questions and hear your point of view. So welcome to “WATT’S” RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD” by Carol Hall Fraley.




www.graysonrecc.com

1 comment:

  1. I will tell you this...there will be not be a blog more cleverly named...that is a fact

    ReplyDelete